Friday, December 1, 2017, 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Hosted by the Mani L. Bhaumik Institute for Theoretical Physics, UCLA Department of Physics and Astronomy
Physics & Astronomy Building (PAB) 4th Floor, Room 4-330
- 8:45a - 9:15a Coffee and Refreshments
- 9:15a - 10:45a: David Simmons-Duffin (CalTech): "A spacetime derivation of the Lorentzian OPE inversion formula"
- 11:00a - 12:30p: Vladimir Rosenhaus (KITP): “All point correlation functions in SYK”
- 12:45p - 1:45p: Lunch
- 2:00p - 3:00p: Edward Witten (IAS) will speak at CSNI as part of the IPAM Green Family Lecture Series
- 3:15p - 3:45p: Coffee and Refreshments
- 3:45p - 5:15p: Daniel Jafferis (Harvard) "Nonperturbative bulk reconstruction"
- 6:00p: Dinner
The UCLA Department of Physics and Astronomy is located in the Physics & Astronomy Building (PAB) and Knudsen Hall.
To view an interactive campus map and complete driving directions, visit the UCLA Maps & Directions Website.
Directions to UCLA Parking Lot 2 and our buildings
From the 405 Freeway, exit at Sunset Blvd. eastbound towards UCLA. In about 1.5 miles you will see UCLA on your right. Continue on Sunset to the east edge of the campus and turn right on Hilgard. At the second light, turn right on Westholme Ave. You will see the Parking KIOSK on your right, and Parking Lot 2 on your left. The parking KIOSK is indicated by an "i" on the map. The Physics & Astronomy Building (PAB) and Knudsen Hall are connected and located northwest of Parking Lot 2.
If you haven't already arranged for a parking permit with us, an all-day campus parking permit is available for $12 cash at the KIOSK. Pay-by-space stations accepting credit cards are available inside Lot 2.